Real Media (RM) and Digital Versatile Disc (DVD) are formats which both have the capacity to contain video and audio features. Portable DVD players are easy to take around; hence from time to time converting your RM to DVD might be required.
Different programs are available to carry out the conversion. One such program is the Xilisoft Video Converter.
The Xilisoft program performs conversion between many video and audio formats. One of its features is its ability to perform conversion without reducing the quality of the format.
What you need
- Xilisoft Converter
There are some simple steps involved in the conversion.
- Install Xilisoft software.
- Double click on “Quick-start” to launch the software.
- Click “Add” button to load RM file into disc.
- Choose “DVD” as format of output file in the Profile Column.
- Select a folder to save output file.
- Start converting.
- Click “Encode” button to start converting.
- You also have the choice of pausing if there is a need to run other programs. The Xilisoft Converter will inform you when the conversion is finished.