ITunes was first introduced by Apple Inc. on January 9, 2001. It can be safely referred to as the most common software used to download music. For persons who have a desire to listen to iTunes music from their Windows Media Player, they must first be converted.
What You Need
- Blank CD
- iTunes songs
Buy songs on iTunes; insert a blank CD into the computer; change iTunes settings in “Edit” -> “Preferences” before burning on the CD.
- Go to file and create a new playlist.
- Drag and drop files you want from your library to the “New Playlist”.
- Right click on playlist and select Burn Playlist to Disc”.
- After change, left-click “import CD” to import CD files to iTunes library.
- Press the “Start” button.
Be sure to download all your favorite songs and enjoy listening to them on your Windows Media Player.